Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Its a Boy!!!!!

he is laying on his side with his hand up by his head

this is a 3d image and is one of my favorites. he was also trying to go to sleep

i am deffinantly a boy!!! this is my other favorite.
Hi everyone!! if you cant tell from the name of this post, we went in yesturday for our ultrasound and found out that we are having a baby boy!!! we are so excited to make him a part of our little family. Tom and i have decided that we are going to name him Kyle Thomas unless we think of another name that we like better. the baby is still measuring a week bigger than what he should be so we think that i might be a week further along than i am now. he is very active and was moving around like crazy when they forst started the ultrasound and then after a while he got tired and tried to fall asleep while they were trying to do the 3d ultrasound. tom keeps telling me that the baby has my facial features and im not so sure that i see that. well no matter who hi looks like we will love him just the same. well i need to go clean my house so ill see ya later!!



2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! We are thrilled for you. And us since we get to be Grandparents to this little babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever stopped to think that you are making mom and dad old??? hahaha! just had to throw that in there:) I am so excited for you guys!:) Oh and I get to be an AUNTEE!! My first biological nephew!:) YEAY!!

    ReplyDelete