Friday, August 14, 2009

our new puppy Taffy

hey everyone! just a quick update, we bought our new house and move in the 7th and 8th of this month. we are very happy here and the only thing that could make it better is a puppy. we found one that we like named taffy and adopted her on the 6th. her name is taffy and they told me that she is about 3months old and is a spaniel/terrrier mix but im not sure that she is. she is about 12in at the shoulder, has fluffy ears, long hair, and is lean built(or was under weight but she is starting to fill out). taffy has basicaly claimed me and i think that tom gets frusterated cause she always wants to be with me and not always with him. oh well, we love her so much and if anyone can tell me what breed she is i would apprecieate it.
I want to play!!
cant stand still, cant stand still!!
this is the pic from the shelter.
sleepy puppy:) daddy was taking her to bed and she just floped over in his arms
taffy loves her duck and will pick it over any other toy except of course her bone.

taffy was sleeping with daddy on the couch and just loved it

















3 comments:

  1. Cute puppy! Some of her features (legs, ears, tail) remind me of a poodle. She also has a poodle look in her eyes. I agree that the mark in her head looks border collie. Poodle hair before it is mature enough to go curly is quiet straight and soft. The apricot color also reminds me of poodle. What ever she is, she must be loveable to have captured your hearts, and that is what having a dog is all about. Good luck with her training. Congradulations on your new house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taffy is SO cute!!! She looks like a "taffy" breed to me!:)

    ReplyDelete